- Promote sailing for legally blind and visually impaired individuals in the United States
- Education of the blind, visually impaired, and sighted guides in the skills necessary to sail and cruise sailboats
- Promote and organize daysailing, coastal cruising, and offshore passage opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals
- Support and promote blind sailing ventures
- Organize programs for educating the general public regarding the capabilities of visually impaired sailors
The mission of Blind Sailing Unlimited is to fulfill our vision by: First, to promote and organize hands on day sailing, coastal cruising and off shore passage for individuals who are blind or visually impaired Second, to allow individuals who are blind or visually impaired to compete with sighted individuals on an even playing field, and Third, to educate the general public regarding the capabilities of sailors who are visually impaired.
Blind Sailing Unlimited Inc. is a 501(c)3 Florida not-for-profit Corporation. We have a passion for the water and sailing. See you on the water!! For more information contact call (239) 206-3451 firstname.lastname@example.org